Applied Educational Systems
Applied Educational Systems, Inc. (AES) is a nationally recognized leader of technology-driven curriculum solutions for career and technical education programs. With products in thousands of classrooms nationwide, we partner with educators to shape students’ lives and futures.
Do you want to improve healthcare education programs or introductory business, IT, and computer applications courses? Applied Educational Systems (AES) automates testing and grading functions, allowing you to spend more time one-on-one with your students.
Our products include HealthCenter21 (Health Science), and ITCenter21 (Business and IT) and we serve several markets including Secondary, Higher Education, Adult/Continuing Education, EMT/Public Safety, and Career Link/Workforce Training. AES sales and technology teams partner with educators of many different levels in the health science and technology education fields – deans/administrators, superintendents, department heads, instructors, EMS Instructors.
In this new world of blended learning, you need to keep students engaged while also incorporating assessment for learning (AfL), research, and cement eLearning knowledge.
AES helps you:
- Enable student success in the 21st century
- Address students with varying skill levels
- Incorporate “flipped” classroom models
- Measure success
- Cement eLearning knowledge
- Keep students engaged
- Automate testing and grading
- Spend more time with your students
There are several ways for you to use the blended learning curriculum:
- If you teach allied health or health science, HealthCenter21 provides courses and certifications for four different careers.
- If you teach business or IT in secondary schools, Business&ITCenter21 provides the tools you need to send your students into the real world.
- You can mix and match the online resources to customize your programs and courses.
- All courses meet CTE and common core standards.
- Allows you to integrated technology into the classroom.
- Helps you reduce funding needed for your education programs.
Not sure this is for you? Take the free 30-day trial and see for yourself!
Interested in meeting the team at AES? Learn more about us and what we do by clicking here.