Location: Lancaster, PA
Are you passionate about helping and teaching others? Do you strive to positively impact others through interacting with them? Do you enjoy learning from customers and communicating what you learned back to your team? If so, we have a position for you!
The AES Customer Retention Specialist is a position for someone who cares passionately about customers and wants to empower them to better understand and use our curriculum system.
You will be responsible for retaining and growing customer usage whenever possible. You will be responsible for maintaining and owning the relationship with customers while teaching them the best ways to use our curriculum system. You will have a significant impact on our company by sharing insights from your customers with others at AES.
What Will You Do?
- Build relationships with your customer base to improve retention rates
- Communicate with and educate teachers through phone calls, email, live chat, video, and webinars
- Facilitate subscription renewals by following processes and checklists
- Assist teachers in the adoption and use of our curriculum system
- Introduce customers to new features and curriculum as they are added
- Use Salesforce daily to log customer interactions in real-time
- Follow processes to communicate customer feedback to the AES team
- Assist with completion and updating documentation required by the school procurement process
Who Will You Work With?
- You will join an amazing team of account representatives
- You will collaborate with AES employees in all departments who are passionate about helping teachers and administrators succeed
What You Need
- Passion for education and our mission to empower lifelong learners
- Desire to go above and beyond to assist teammates and customers and maintain a positive attitude
- Intellectual curiosity and the willingness to learn from those around you
- A high standard of excellence in the work you do and the expectation that others share that same standard
- Excellent relationship skills: able to communicate with firmness and warmth
- Ability to learn existing processes and find ways to improve them
- Willingness and ability to learn new software quickly
- Capable multi-tasker who can balance numerous request to prioritize their own
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment during the busy months of the school calendar
What We Offer
- Meaningful work - this is your opportunity to have a powerful impact on teachers, administrators, and students around the country
- A team of individuals who are passionate about our customers and with providing them with awesome service and a curriculum system which exceeds their expectations
- Competitive compensation and benefits including PTO and 401K