We’re a digital curriculum provider that works with thousands of schools in all 50 states. When a teacher is pulled in all directions by students, parents, administrators, and their own families, we’re here to help.
Our digital curriculum system takes the burden of planning, assessing, and grading off our teachers so they can do what they do best - teach.
AES has been named to the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies for the past 3 years. We’re excited to continue this growth by hiring avid learners who care deeply about the success of our customers.
What It's Like to Work with Us
At AES, we thrive on collaboration and playing off each other’s strengths.
We’re a group of people who respect and trust each other, and we work hard to go above and beyond for our teammates and customers.
You’ll frequently find members of different teams working cross-functionally, whether it's sales and marketing, brainstorming ideas for new content, or customer success and product working to improve the customer experience.
Now, don’t get us wrong - we’re here to work hard and do our best, but we aren’t all business all the time.
Being part of the AES team means knowing who your teammates are beyond the work they do.
We know each other’s quirks and enjoy joking around at times. We’re here to celebrate when you have exciting news or listen when you need to get something off your chest.
Taking the time to know each other allows us to communicate better and understand each other’s perspectives when getting down to business.
If you’re excited to join a collaborative team at a growing company that serves thousands of teachers and hundreds of thousands of students, keep reading to learn about this position.
Does This Sound Like You?
- Are you the type of person who asks questions to gain understanding and learn new things?
- Do you love helping others succeed?
- Are you passionate about understanding customer challenges inside and out?
- Do you want to build relationships with customers and get to know them as people?
- Do you cringe when you are forced to prioritize speed over customer experience?
- Do you put customers first and openly advocate for them with others in your company?
If so, this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
In This Role, You Will:
- Use your product knowledge to troubleshoot issues and answer customer questions on how to best use the AES curriculum system.
- Listen to customers, interpret their needs, and provide insights as an advocate and “voice of the customer" to teach others at AES.
- Proactively and purposefully communicate with your strategic accounts to effectively build relationships, create customer engagement, and influence subscription retention.
- Maintain customer information and update customer communications in Salesforce for full Revenue Team visibility.
- Partner with AES Account Managers to execute on strategies to expand emerging and strategic accounts.
- Follow best practices and processes to deliver customer training both virtually and in person.
- Work collaboratively with individuals on the Revenue Team to create a world-class experience for AES customers.
- Use video and written content to educate and build trust with customers.
If you’re successful in this position, you will play a key role in helping AES grow our customer base. By genuinely helping people succeed, they become our biggest promoters and advocates.
What You Need
- An obsession with listening and asking questions
- A natural inclination for empathizing with other points of view
- A passion for learning as a means to educate others
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills
- A desire for constructive feedback and a mindset of continuously improving
- A vulnerability to ask for help when you need it
What We Offer
- A culture of learning, with professional development opportunities throughout the year
- An opportunity to be part of a team impacting thousands of teachers and students
- Unlimited paid time off to provide flexibility for your life outside of AES
- An annual vacation stipend so you can make the most of your time away from work
- A 3-week sabbatical after five years of employment
- Competitive compensation and benefits, including a 401K
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- At least one year of experience working directly with B2B customers in support or service.
- Work full time in our Lancaster, PA Office
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Google Applications, and BTB Tech Stack
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Bonus: Experience in SaaS companies and subscription-based product