Job Opening: Front End React Developer
Would you like to use your front-end development skills to make a different for hundreds of thousands of students across the country?
AES develops digital curriculum systems for health science and business education teachers. We recently hit a milestone of serving 1,000,000 students and were named to the 2018 Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in the United States.
We are in the process of splitting a full stack rails application into an API and several React apps. You will be enhancing the existing react applications and creating new react applications. Opportunities for mobile development will available within the next 12 months.
- You have completed several React Web Application Projects
- You can create new React applications from concept to production
- You know how to manage internal application state
- You can retrieve data from an API
- You can create user interfaces without CSS frameworks
- You can write meaningful Jest tests
- You can analyze and optimize in-app user workflows
- You can apply user feedback to create better experiences
About the Job:
- Modern stack – React, SASS, Rails, Docker, GIT, AWS
- Agile Development – Two-week sprints; JIRA
- Exciting projects in the backlog
What’s in It for You:
- Work with smart, talented people who deeply believe in you and the work you do.
- Impact the future by directly helping teachers empower their students
- Benefits including medical and dental insurance, 401K and vacation stipend
- Headquartered in Lancaster, PA
- Join a small team, where you will have an impact