Job Opening: Full Stack Software Developer
Would you like to use your software development skills to make a different for hundreds of thousands of students across the country?
AES develops digital curriculum systems for health science and business education teachers. We recently hit a milestone of serving 1,000,000 students and were named to the 2018 Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in the United States.
We have an opening for a full stack developer to work on a variety of customer facing and internal applications. You will be working on a small team of experts who enjoy crafting excellent software for our end users.
- You love learning new things and making things with software.
- You efficiently get things done in a high-quality manner
- You have worked on small teams to complete several significant projects
- You can help with front end development or back end development
- You want to learn more about the end users and how to make their lives easier
- You can help with integration to third party platforms
Our Technology Stack:
- Ruby on Rails, React, Github, CircleCI, Docker, Elastic, AWS, JIRA
- Salesforce, Hubspot, Intercom
What’s in It for You:
- Work with smart, talented people who deeply believe in you and the work you do.
- Impact the future by directly helping teachers empower their students
- Benefits including medical and dental insurance, 401K and vacation stipend
- Headquartered in Lancaster, PA
- Join a small team, where you will have an impact