We’re a digital curriculum provider that works with thousands of schools in all 50 states. When a teacher is pulled in all directions by students, parents, administrators, and their own families, we’re here to help.
Our digital curriculum system takes the burden of planning, assessing, and grading off our teachers so they can do what they do best - teach.
AES has been named to the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies for the past 3 years. We’re excited to continue this growth by hiring avid learners who care deeply about the success of our customers.
What It's Like to Work with Us
At AES, we are proud of our history and even more excited about the growth opportunities ahead.
Each week brings new challenges and problems to solve. We love working together towards solutions that further our impact on teachers and students.
We thrive on collaboration and playing off each other’s strengths. We’re a group of people who respect and trust each other, and we work hard to go above and beyond for our teammates and customers.
You’ll frequently find members of different teams working cross-functionally, whether it's sales and marketing, brainstorming ideas for new content, or operations and product working to automate customer and employee workflows.
Being part of the AES team means knowing who your teammates are beyond the work they do.
Taking the time to know each other allows us to communicate better and understand each other’s perspectives when getting down to business.
If you’re excited to join a collaborative team at a growing company that serves thousands of teachers and hundreds of thousands of students, keep reading to learn about this position.
Does This Sound Like You?
- Are you passionate about leveraging technology to improve the way a business operates?
- Do you want broad exposure to various aspects of a growing business?
- Are you a self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset that wants to have a big impact?
- Do you thrive working collaboratively to solve business problems through technology?
- Are you the type of person who is always asking why and digging deeper?
- Do you get excited about testing and implementing new tools?
- Do you enjoy building technology enabled solutions?
If so, this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
In This Role, You Will:
- Serve as Salesforce owner responsible for administration, maintenance, performance and related initiatives across Sales & Service Cloud
- Own Salesforce data integrity and maintain existing integrations between enterprise systems
- Work closely with partners across Revenue, Operations and Product functions to research, define requirements, design, and implement scalable solutions
- Lead execution of Salesforce projects in coordination with existing 3rd party partner
- Serve as the in-house technology go-to resource for customer facing teams and first line of support for Salesforce users
- Propose forward-thinking technology solutions to increase the velocity of the sales process
- Support strategic and operational initiatives through analyses and problem-solving
- Create and maintain functional documentation and process flows
- Develop documentation to support new hire training on Salesforce and related applications
- Identify, research and test potential new software tools & vendors
- Coordinate with managed service provider prioritize and execute Information Technology roadmap
If you’re successful in this position, you will play a key role in helping AES scale by building and optimizing processes that empower individuals to work faster & smarter.
What You Need
- Deep experience implementing and working within the Salesforce suite of tools
- Curiosity to understand existing processes and desire to identify improvements
- Highly organized with ability to balance multiple projects
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills
- A strong attention to detail and stickler for process
- Passionate about applying technology to solve business problems
- A natural inclination for action and self-starter mentality
- An obsession with user experience and simplicity
- A desire for constructive feedback and a mindset of continuously improving
What We Offer
- A culture of learning, with professional development opportunities throughout the year
- An opportunity to be part of a team impacting thousands of teachers and students
- Unlimited paid time off to provide flexibility for your life outside of AES
- An annual vacation stipend so you can make the most of your time away from work
- A 3-week sabbatical after five years of employment
- Competitive compensation and benefits, including a 401K
- Best in class tech stack
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- At least three years of experience working as a Salesforce Administrator or comparable role
- Experience implementing declarative solutions within Salesforce – coding not required
- Experience with Zapier or similar automation tools strongly preferred
- Ideal candidate based in greater Lancaster, PA area – WFH potential for right candidate
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Applications
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Bonus: Experience in SaaS companies and subscription-based product