Unit: Module Resources
Lesson plan and assessment checklist for the module.
Unit: Basic Collaboration
In this unit, students will learn about: why collaboration is important and how Google supports it as they work collaboratively to fill-in information in a shared spreadsheet to create a more detailed research document that is shared with the class, using a link, and reviewed by multiple students.
1. Introduction to Collaboration
2. Working in a Shared Google File
3. Creating a Research Document
4. Sharing Your Research Document
5. Commenting in Shared Documents
Unit: Team Collaboration
In this unit, students will learn about: team collaboration as they share their research documents with other team members using email addresses. The team meets as a group to create a shared Google Slides template for a presentation. Then students return to their own computers and work on their portion of the presentation. Students use the Google chat feature to resolve issues and finalize their presentation.
1. Sharing a Document with Your Team
2. Creating a Shared Presentation
3. Finishing the Shared Presentation