This module provides an overview of the essentials of Microsoft Excel, including rows and columns, selecting cells, entering formulas and functions, and formatting data and text.
In this unit, students will learn about: Microsoft Excel basics such as cells, rows, and columns; entering data; and formatting, clearing, copying, cutting, and pasting cell content.
1. Microsoft Excel Tour
2. Selecting Rows, Columns, and Cells
3. Entering Data in a Spreadsheet
4. Formatting Cells
5. Clearing Cells
6. Copy, Cut, and Paste Content
Unit: Basic Formulas and Functions
In this unit, students will learn about: formulas, including cell references, complex formulas, and functions.
1. Introduction to Formulas
2. Cell References in Formulas
3. Complex Formulas
4. Introduction to Functions